Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello, life; where did you come from?

Hello everyone!

Yes, you read the title correctly. It sums this post up though... things lately have been... CRAZY.
Thought we'd take a breather here before we dive back into the "Undeserved Love" series, and simply talk. :) Just talking is good. We all need that. Now, if you go to my other blog, well, sorry... talking over coffee type of posts just don't have their place there. :) But here, I want to just bare my Heart a little to you all (maybe sometimes a lot), in hopes you will always leave encouraged and looking to Him! I also love giving you all a little bit of a glimpse into my every day life, its a good way for us all to stay more "connected" throughout the week, and when we are apart! <3 So, as to my life...

Life has been so full. Just as when Jesus asked His disciples, "Lacked ye anything while ye were in the way?", I feel I too can answer, "Nothing, Lord". He supplys all we need, and even beyond what is needful, as a caring Heavenly Father. I have seen only recently in my life, that God sees our hearts when we ask things of Him, especially in our trials. I was asking the Lord specifically for Him to deliver me out of something, by what seemed the only "possible" route... well, that is not fully true. But I did not ever dream that the thing I timidly hoped for instead would actually take place as my "deliverance". And yet, even in that, the Lord chose to fulfill that exact "hidden desire", and though my other prayer was not given, it was fulfilled in a way far sweeter than what I had asked. It is beautiful to have a Saviour who delights in giving His Children the best gifts.

As to the "trivial" side of my life,...

*School IS my life right now. Just sayin'.

*I have been drinking copious, unhealthy, even almost ungodly amounts of tea lately.

*I am somewhat jealous of the percussion players at Band (esp. "Tiffy"-- gosh, can that girl play!). Darn percussion. They have all the fun. ;)

*I had my Sweet Sixteen pictures done by Jamie Fuller-- so fun. Love that lady. She's amazing with the camera!

*INDIA. Just dreaming-- won't say more now, that's for another post.

*Reading "Rose From Brier" by Amy Carmichael lots lately. It was my consolation when I was sick at the beginning of the year, and so I just started reading it again. Beautiful.

*Prayer. Burdened for someone I barely know, yet have been spoken to about for over a year, and has recently become an aquaintance. This new "friend" has already blessed me so much!

*Long conversations,... about God, our past, failures, misunderstandings, blessings, joy, and unconditional Love.

*Michael Buble. Oh yes. Look out world, here comes Jazz.

*Science tests. Lots of them. No comment.

*Needing time to write. My new novel "Hephzibah" has a thought-through to the minutest detail outline,... with no time to give the STORY decent work. That is very depressing. I shall work on it religiously over the summer, if I am still not done with it then. I love my story.

*Designing a new neckelace. Purple, silvery-grey, and black. Possibly some black chain. Beautiful.

*Dying.To.Fly.SOON.

*"Composing" a new piano piece-- if you can call that "composing".

*I am full of excitement for Christmas! AND we have a PINK christmas tree in our basement. Oh, divinity!

*Still in Isaiah. It is really blessing me. I love Isaiah.

That is the end of my list. I might make another next time we do some catching up. It makes things so much simpler.

XOXOXOX,
LOOOVE,
Tawney Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment